Are you ready to take control of your health?
Lasting health changes only happen when you’re ready. When you find that you’re ready to take action, you can count on LadyHawk Nutrition LLC to:
- Help you turn around poor eating habits incrementally for life-long change.
- Manage chronic disease and pain with nutrition and, when necessary, supplements.
- Remedy common ailments like flu, stress, and sleeplessness.
If you’ve decided it’s time start improving your health, let’s get started with three easy steps.
- Schedule an appointment with Maggie. She’s our onsite Naturopathic Doctor who will work with your individual needs and create a customized plan for improving your health. Call us at (616) 335-0439 to book a time.
- Gather your information. When you book appointment, we’ll provide a packet of information with some forms you fill out before you meet with Maggie. They’re easy to do and include a basic medical history, a survey about environmental factors, and food diary (called Daily Record of Food Intake) where you record what you eat for a week.
- Come to your appointment with your completed forms and all the supplements you currently take. An initial consult with Maggie takes 60-90 minutes. This allows ample time for you to ask questions. Maggie will have lots of questions for you, too. You’ll leave with a personalized health improvement plan designed for your success!
Please be prepared to be amazed at how simple it can be to live a healthier lifestyle, and how much better you can feel.
Maggie’s schooling, experience, and history:
Maggie has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington University in St. Louis, MO. She received her Doctorate of Naturopathy from Clayton College of Natural Health which opened its doors in 1981. She managed a health food store in St. Louis from the beginning of 1990 to the end of 1991. It was while working here that she met a Naturopathic Doctor and decided to get that degree “someday”.
She then moved back to West Michigan to begin her career in a small company that imports vitamins, herbs, and nutraceutical products in bulk and sells them to companies in North America which make the bulk products into pills, food supplements, breakfast cereals, pet foods and snacks, large animal foods, and sports drinks, to name a few industries. This profession had given her many opportunities to understand exactly how the supplement industry works, in addition to getting to know which manufacturers are highly interested in excellent quality products and which manufacturers are more interested in making products with the lowest costs (and thus quality). We have picked the supplements offered in this office in direct response to the quality products and quality control of each company.
Maggie completed the Doctor of Naturopathy program at Clayton College of Natural Health and graduated with Honors.